Kashmiri embroidery has remained one of the main arts which have evolved over centuries with influence from many cultures. This Kashmiri jacket gained a lot of popularity for its sheer elegance, richness, warmth and comfort. This vintage piece has a classic floral design that will compliment you n every occasion.
– Condition: Brand New (made to order)
– Style: Jacket
– Fabric Options: Art Raw Silk | Pure Raw Silk | Wool | Velvet | Silk Velvet
– Embroidery: Tilla and Thread Machine Embroidery
– Base Color: Black
– Embroidery Color: Multi-Color Thread and Dull Gold Tilla
– Fully Lined from Inside
– Features Pockets on both sides
– Length: 42″ (107 cm) approx.
– Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
** The white mannequin display Art Raw Silk Variant.
**If you want the coat to be shorter or longer, send us a message, and we will tailor it accordingly.
**Colour customizations or change of fabric is also possible, drop us a message.
– Please refer to the size guide and select the size according to your precise body measurement from the drop-down menu. We will be adding breathing space while stitching the coat/jacket. Usually, we add 5″-6″ of breathing space in bust, waist and hips each. If you require more/less breathing space, please drop us a message.
– Alternatively, you can select the ‘Send Body Measures’ option in the size selection menu and leave your measurements in checkout notes or send us a message, and we will make the coat/jacket accordingly.
How to select your size and measure yourself:
– While taking measurements, always keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
– It’s always best to ask someone else to take your measurements.
-BUST: Measured around the fullest part of the bust. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
-WAIST: Measured around the natural waistline, about the height of the belly button is usually a good guideline.
-HIPS: Measured around the fullest part of the hips. Make sure to stand with your feet together.
-LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual coat/jacket length. Measure from the shoulder-neck joint (high point of shoulder) to where you want to keep hemline of the coat/jacket.
✿ Subscribe to our Newsletter to get a 20% Discount/Coupon Code in your email inbox.
✿ Post a pic wearing our Tilla and Thread Machine Embroidered Art Raw Silk Jacket: Black on your Instagram profile, tag us on the image & use #angadcreations in the description, for a 20% discount on your next purchase.
Browse our Kashmiri Embroidered Jackets Collection.
Return to shop’s home page.
Check out more product reviews here.