A stunningly fabulous Indian Ethnic embroidered Tie N Dye Salwar Suit, which you can wear on any occasion and receive many compliments.
F I N I S H
You can get it stitched locally.
Want something ready to wear? We can stitch it for you. Select the size, let us know your preference (if any) for shirt styling and the type bottom you want, and we will customize the tie n dye salwar suit for you.
– Please refer to the size chart and select your size according to your actual body measurement from the drop-down menu. We will be adding breathing space while stitching the suit dress. Usually, we add 2″-3″ of breathing space in bust, waist and hips each. If you require more/less breathing space, please drop us a message.
– Alternatively, you can select the ‘Send Body Measures’ option in the size selection menu and leave your measurements in checkout notes or send us a message, and we will make the suit accordingly.
How to select your size and measure yourself:
– While taking measurements, always keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
– It’s always best to ask someone else to take your measurements.
-BUST: Measured around the fullest part of the bust. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
-WAIST: Measured around the natural waistline, about the height of the belly button is usually a good guideline.
-HIPS: Measured around the fullest part of the hips. Make sure to stand with your feet together.
-SHIRT LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual suit dress length. Measure from the shoulder-neck joint (high point of shoulder) to where you want to keep hemline of the suit dress.
-BOTTOM LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual pants/palazzo/salwar length. Measure from the waist to the desired length.
✿ Post a pic wearing our product on your Instagram profile, tag us on the image & use #angadcreations in the description, for a 25% discount on your next purchase.
For more Salwar Suits, click here.
Click here to return to shop’s home page.
Unstitched, Send Body Measurements, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 1X Plus, 2X Plus
Ships within 10-14 days from India via DHL/FedEx and takes up to 5-8 business days to deliver.
Tracking info will be shared once the order has dispatched.
***PLEASE NOTE: If purchasing more than one item, we will combine your order to ship together in one box. The shipping discount is applied automatically for additional products.
If in case your country imposes any import or customs duties, additional tariffs, taxes or any other charges to the value of the shipment, the buyer will be responsible for complying with the laws of the country and paying for it. Thank you!***
Return & Exchange
We gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Contact us within 30 days of delivery
Send items back within 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase or before item has dispatched (whichever is prior)
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can’t accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Running Fabrics
- Face Masks
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For the perfect outfit that you desire, we take custom orders for our products, like the change of fabric, colour, etc. Drop us a message with the change you would like to make, and we will get back to you at the earliest.
– It is a made to order handmade product, and there can be a slight variation in colour combination or embroidery pattern. No two pieces can be identical.
– The buyer is responsible for selecting the right size/providing the accurate measurements. Please contact the shop within 24 – 48 hours of receipt with any alteration concerns.
– Please note only minor alterations are possible in case of incorrect measurements. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and re-shipping costs. We will not charge for minor alterations.