Be stylish yet traditional with our Silk Velvet Women Kashmiri Phiran with Tilla Embroidery. The popular Tilla Embroidery Phiran will keep you warm, comfy and impress others with its style. Add this Silk Velvet Women’s Kashmiri Phiran with Tilla Embroidery to your collection and add a touch of traditional elegance to your winter wardrobe.
– Condition: Brand New (made to order)
– Style: Phiran
– Features Pockets on both sides
– Fabric: Silk Velvet
– Base Colour: Maroon/ Peacock Blue
– Embroidery: Tilla Work
– Embroidery Colour: Gold Tilla
– Standard Length: 40″ | Can be customized
– Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
**If you want the Phiran to be shorter or longer, send us a message, and we will tailor it accordingly.
Please refer to our size guide and select the size that best matches your body measurements or the appropriate size based on International Size Number. You can also select the ‘Send Body Measures’ option in the size selection menu to customize the Phiran as per your measurements.
How to measure yourself:
– While taking measurements, always keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
– It’s always best to ask someone else to take your measurements.
-BUST: Measured around the fullest part of the bust. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
-WAIST: Measured around the natural waistline, about the height of the belly button is usually a good guideline.
-HIPS: Measured around the fullest part of the hips. Make sure to stand with your feet together.
-LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual pheran length. Measure from the shoulder-neck joint (high point of shoulder) to where you want to keep hemline of the pheran.