Walk in Fashion from all angles with our Modern Flared Embroidered Suit Dress featuring traditional embroidery. This Indian Salwar Suit Dress will make you standout in any occasion.
– Condition Brand New (Made to Order)
– Style: Indian Ethnic Flared Suit Dress
– Embroidery: Aari & Tilla work with Hand Cut Daana Highlighting
– Base Colour: Navy Blue and Green
– Embroidery Colour: Pastel Multi-Colour
– Fully Lined from Inside
– Product Care: Dry Clean Only
Flared Shirt: 46″ (117cm) | Can be customized
Salwar: 40″ (100cm) | Can be customized
**Bottom style can also be customized to pants, salwar or palazzo depending on your preference.
– Require a different colour or fabric, no problem, colour customization or change of fabric is also possible, drop us a message.
– If you want customized length, let us know the measures, and we will make it accordingly.
– Please refer to the size guide and select the size according to your precise body measurement from the drop-down menu. We will be adding breathing space while stitching the dress/salwar suit. Usually, we add 2″-3″ of breathing space in bust, waist and hips each (depending on dress style). If you require more/less breathing space, please drop us a message.
– Alternatively, you can select the ‘Send Body Measures’ option in the size selection menu and leave your measurements in checkout notes or send us a message, and we will make the dress/salwar suit accordingly.
How to select your size and measure yourself:
– While taking measurements, always keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
– It’s always best to ask someone else to take your measurements.
-BUST: Measured around the fullest part of the bust. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
-WAIST: Measured around the natural waistline, about the height of the belly button is usually a good guideline.
-HIPS: Measured around the fullest part of the hips. Make sure to stand with your feet together.
-LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual dress/salwar suit length. Measure from the shoulder-neck joint (high point of shoulder) to where you want to keep hemline of the dress/salwar suit.
For more Indian Ethnic Suit Dresses, click here.
Return to shop’s home page.
Check out more product reviews here.
✿ Post a pic wearing our Flared Suit Dress on your Instagram profile, tag us on the image & use #angadcreations in the description, for a 20% discount on your next purchase.