Elevate your style with our Timeless Maple Leaf Thread Embroidery Salwar Kameez in Opada Silk. Adorned with all-over thread embroidery in a captivating maple leaf pattern, this outfit exudes elegance. Paired with a plain salwar and an embroidered dupatta featuring four maple leaves, it’s the perfect blend of sophistication and grace. Make a statement at any occasion with this exquisite ensemble.
Experience the Magic of Threads with Angad Creations 🧵✨
– Condition: Brand New (made to order)
– Style: Indian Ethnic Salwar Suit
– Embroidery: Kashmiri Aari Work with Tilla Outlining
– Colour: Black
– Embroidery Colour: Grey Thread and Gold Tilla
– Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
Shirt: Opada Silk
Dupatta: Chanderi Cotton
For stitched suits, the lining can be customized as per your preference.
Shirt: 48″/122cm | Can be customized
Palazzo: 40″/100cm | Can be customized
**Bottom style can also be customized to pants, salwar or palazzo depending on your preference.
F I N I S H
You can get it stitched locally.
Want something ready to wear? We can stitch it for you. Select the size, let us know your preference (if any) for shirt styling and the type of bottom you want, and we will customize the dress for you.
– Please refer to the size chart and select your size according to your actual body measurement or size number from the drop-down menu. We will be adding breathing space while stitching the suit dress. Usually, we add 2″-3″ of breathing space in bust, waist and hips each. If you require more/less breathing space, please drop us a message.
– Alternatively, you can select the ‘Send Body Measures’ option in the size selection menu and leave your measurements in checkout notes or send us a message, and we will make the suit accordingly.
How to select your size and measure yourself:
– While taking measurements, always keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
– It’s always best to ask someone else to take your measurements.
-BUST: Measured around the fullest part of the bust. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
-WAIST: Measured around the natural waistline, about the height of the belly button is usually a good guideline.
-HIPS: Measured around the fullest part of the hips. Make sure to stand with your feet together.
-SHIRT LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual suit dress length. Measure from the shoulder-neck joint (high point of shoulder) to where you want to keep the hemline of the suit dress.
-BOTTOM LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual pants/palazzo/salwar length. Measure from the waist to the desired length.
Browse our Kashmiri Embroidered Salwar Suits Collection.
Return to shop’s home page.
Check out more product reviews here.
✿ Post a pic wearing our Black Kashmiri Suit with Chinar Jaal Embroidered Shirt on your Instagram profile, tag us on the image & use #angadcreations in the description, for a 20% discount on your next purchase.