Tilla embroidery is one of the most celebrated Kashmiri handicrafts. The principal aspect of a shawl is it’s distinctive Kashmiri weaving technique and fine wool. Pashmina shawls are the most Luxurious, softer and warmer than superfine wool. This Olive Green Pure Pashmina Ombrey Shawl With Tilla Jaal Hand Embroidery will keep you emphasised in any occasion or gatherings.
– Condition: Brand New (made to order)
– Style: Shawl
– Fabric: 100% Pure Pashmina
– Wrap Feel: Soft
– Weave: Tight Weave
– Embroidery: Tilla Jaal Hand Embroidery
– Pattern: Features a Rich Floral Design
– Size: 45″ X 90″ (115 cm X 228 cm) approx.
– Base Colour: Shades of Olive Green
– Embroidery Colour: Multi-Colour Thread and Silver,Dull-Gold Tilla
– Steam Ironing Recommended after every 2 wear to avoid pilling
– Dry Clean Only
– Store in a moist free or ventilated area
Authentic pashmina is very soft, lightweight and warm.
It is pure pashmina and not spun with viscose or silk.
To know more about Pashmina, read our blog post.