Ethnic dresses truly are dresses with a soul. The popular Aari Embroidery Phiran will keep you warm, comfy and impress others with its style because the joy of dressing is an Art.
– Please refer to the size guide and select the size according to your precise body measurement from the drop-down menu, we will be adding the required breathing space while stitching the Woolen Kashmiri Phiran.
– Alternatively, you can select the ‘Send Body Measures’ option in the size selection menu and leave your measurements in checkout notes or send us a message, and we will make the Kashmiri Phiran accordingly.
How to select your size and measure yourself:
– While taking measurements, always keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
– It’s always best to ask someone else to take your measurements.
-BUST: Measured around the fullest part of the bust. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
-WAIST: Measured around the natural waistline, about the height of the belly button is usually a good guideline.
-HIPS: Measured around the fullest part of the hips. Make sure to stand with your feet together.
-LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual phiran length. Measure from the shoulder-neck joint (high point of shoulder) to where you want to keep the hemline of the phiran.
Return to shop’s home page.
Check out more product reviews here.
✿ Post a pic wearing our Navy Blue Woollen Phiran with Aari Work on your Instagram profile, tag us on the image & use #angadcreations in the description, for a 20% discount on your next purchase.
Send Body Measurements, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 1X Plus, 2X Plus
Ships within 10-14 days from India via DHL/FedEx and takes up to 5-8 business days to deliver.
Tracking info will be shared once the order has dispatched.
If purchasing more than one item, we will combine your order to ship together in one box.
PRE-PAID CUSTOMS, DUTIES, AND TAXES
International shoppers can shop worry-free with our DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis shipping, meaning all relevant import taxes and duties are included in the final purchase price. Any Customs charges (if applicable, no customs charges for India and the USA) will be applied at checkout so there is nothing more to pay when your package arrives. This means you know exactly what the total price will be for your purchase, you can shop with a free mind, and the shipment clears customs more smoothly.
Return & Exchange
We gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Contact us within 30 days of delivery
Send items back within 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase or before item has dispatched (whichever is prior)
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can’t accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Running Fabrics
- Face Masks
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
For the perfect outfit that you desire, we take custom orders for our products, like the change of fabric, colour, etc. Drop us a message with the change you would like to make, and we will get back to you at the earliest.
– The buyer is responsible for selecting the right size. Please contact the shop within 24 – 48 hours of receipt with any alteration concerns.
– Please note only minor alterations are possible in case of incorrect measurements. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and re-shipping costs. We will not charge for minor alterations.
– It is a made to order handmade product, and there can be a slight variation in colour combination or embroidery pattern. No two pieces can be identical.