Be stylish yet traditional with our Black Pure Wool Kashmiri Phiran. The popular Kashmiri Aari work Phirans will keep you warm, comfy and impress others with its style.
– Condition: Brand New (made to order)
– Style: Phiran
– Features Pockets on both sides
– Fabric: Pure Wool
– Colour: Black
– Embroidery: Jaal Aari Work
– Embroidery Colour: Multi-Colour
– Standard Length: 40″ | Can be customized
– Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
**If you want the Phiran to be shorter or longer, send us a message, and we will tailor it accordingly.
– Please refer to the size guide and select the size according to your precise body measurement from the drop-down menu, we will be adding the required breathing space while stitching the woollen Kashmiri Pheran.
– Alternatively, you can select the ‘Send Body Measures’ option in the size selection menu and leave your measurements in checkout notes or send us a message, and we will make the Kashmiri Pheran accordingly.
How to select your size and measure yourself:
– While taking measurements, always keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
– It’s always best to ask someone else to take your measurements.
-BUST: Measured around the fullest part of the bust. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
-WAIST: Measured around the natural waistline, about the height of the belly button is usually a good guideline.
-HIPS: Measured around the fullest part of the hips. Make sure to stand with your feet together.
-LENGTH: This measurement is for the actual pheran length. Measure from the shoulder-neck joint (high point of shoulder) to where you want to keep hemline of the pheran.
Click here to return to shop’s home page.
For more Woollen Kashmiri Phirans, click here.
Checkout more product reviews here.
✿ Subscribe to our Newsletter to get a 20% Discount/Coupon Code in your email inbox.
✿ Post a pic wearing our Black Pure Wool Kashmiri Phiran on your Instagram profile, tag us on the image & use #angadcreations in the description, for a 20% discount on your next purchase.